Website Fly by Jing
Fly By Jing is looking for an organized, personable, and super versatile Community & Content Manager. In this role, you will report directly to – and partner closely with – our Head of Brand to oversee our social media platforms, manage talent partnerships, and organize projects across brand marketing channels (from paid media to events) as needed. The right candidate for our team should be adaptable, mission-minded, and fluent in new media (from Reddit to TikTok). The Community & Content Manager is accountable for building engagement, awareness, and community across all social and digital channels, as well as for the production of content for all social channels and other editorial platforms.
The Community & Content Manager will…
- Partner with the Head of Brand to support content production and community management on social platforms.
- Develop and manage a strong and reliable network of content creators to support owned and paid channels
- Produce and manage a social media calendar end-to-end, including asset production and copywriting.
- Identify timely trends to inform channel strategy and create content that drives growth across the business.
- Monitor and manage community engagement to maintain brand integrity and build relationships with customers and friends of the brand.
- Create briefs and manage design projects to support and actualize the marketing calendar at large.
- Support & manage other projects related to full-scope brand marketing campaigns.
And the right candidate will…
- 2-3 years experience brand marketing, with a focus on social media.
- Have experience managing and negotiating with content creators.
- Feel comfortable in front of the camera and eager to jump in as a visible part of the brand.
- Have experience working with communities of color, particularly within Asian diaspora communities.
- Be flexible and willing to try anything once.
- Have top-notch organizational skills and a proactive mindset towards your work.
This position is remote and open to candidates anywhere in the U.S, with a preference for Los Angeles-based talent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.