M-Files is an intelligent information management platform that helps companies make smart connections across the business and automate critical business processes, while at the same time keeping information secured and controlled. M-Files’ AI-powered intelligent information management solution connects all documents and information, across every platform and repository, then analyzes them to place them in context. This makes it possible to serve up the right information to the right people right when they need it—and automate information-driven business processes—while maintaining complete control and compliance. Thousands of organizations in more than 100+ countries use M-Files to manage their business information and processes—and give their employees A Smarter Way to Work. To learn more about us we encourage you to visit, www.m-files.com.
Our Guiding Principles & Values:
Make It Happen – We want to be the best in the world in what we do. We are focused, we learn from our mistakes, and we take responsibility to solve the problems we see.
Help Others – We are friends and colleagues. We assume others have good intentions, we hold each other accountable, we work and learn together.
Love Customers – We serve our customers and partners with respect, and we want to deliver value to them as quickly as possible.
What you will be doing:
The Online Community Manager is an entrepreneurially-minded professional with a central focus to help nurture and grow our new online community by building programs that empower and engage community members. You are someone who’s both creative and can think big to continue the growth of our existing community. The Online Community Manager will help shape the strategy of the community at M-Files, informed through experimentation and best practices. Your contributions will drive long-term engagement and have a lasting impact on M-File’s customers, partners, and employees.
The Online Community Manager will be charged with executing the community strategy and roadmap while tending to the day-to-day community operations and administration. Collaboration with cross-functional leadership will be key in order to achieve the goals set forth in the community strategy.
- Drive and execute the community strategy
- Develop SOPs and technical documentation in support of community management that aligns with company policies
- Take a structured approach to community roles, on-boarding, and working with internal M-Files teams to ensure community members have a simple and powerful experience
- Perform site maintenance and group administration including community member provisioning/debugging
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends to benchmark, understand, and create a best-in-class community
- Continuously gather feedback to shape online community management practices and product ideation
- Identify themes, problems or opportunities in the community and set up a process to share with the internal M-Files stakeholders to take action
- Create regular community reports helping the team understand the results of a strategy or specific program. Use data to drive insights and translate these insights into growing and improving the community
- Determine KPIs, monitor performance, and optimize community content and engagement to achieve community strategy goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop content strategies and facilitate content creation by M-Files contributors
- Audit M-Files internal community participation through usage analytics reporting and provide updates to leadership
- Recruit, motivate, and inspire internal stakeholders to become active contributors
- Provide ongoing facilitation to connect and guide community members in order to create a vibrant and engaging community
- Represent the voice of the community, bringing community feedback to internal stakeholders
Key Interfaces to other M-Files Roles
- Customer Success Organization as a whole (CCO, Services, Support, Customer Success Management, and Training & Enablement)
- Empathy and active listening; the ability to understand and share feelings of another
- Strong communication and negotiating skills; gracefully navigate differences of opinion and perspective across the organization
- Ability to collaborate across functions; listening to translate concepts across different groups
- Strategic Planning & Implementation; Execute the strategic vision and securing alignment
- Curious and data-driven; maintain quantitative data rigor while seeking new and creative ways to grow the community
- Excellent written communicator; have written engaging social media posts and blog content
- Excellent problem-solving skills paired with attention to detail
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- Self-directed; skilled at driving projects with minimal guidance and limited resources
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong people and project management skills
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 7 years professional experience; 3-5 years of community management experience
- Expert in day-to-day operations of community initiatives; including administration, measurement, moderation, and interaction with users
- Web development experience
- Experience with running a Salesforce/Community integration project a plus
- Technical support, customer service, or external communications experience
- Understanding of community technologies and associated best practices
- Knowledge of Verint community management software a plus
- Mastery of Google Analytics and how to utilize the data to improve the community
- Digital marketing experience preferred
We are a global company with Finnish roots and with our own product that we are greatly proud off!
By joining M-Files, you will get the opportunity to contribute to our success and growth, while developing your own expertise. Our team is fun, and our solutions are changing the market!
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to contribute to our success and growth locally and globally
- Experienced and motivated team ready to help you develop your expertise both as a training specialist and as a software expert
- Opportunity to collaborate with peers in global regions
- Inclusive and dynamic culture (virtual and in-person)
- International team of top performers
- Flexible work/life balance
- Remote working environment (possible)
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (PTO, 401K, Health Insurance, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.