By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Welcome to another Friday Roundup. The sun is shining in Boston, the birds are singing – it might finally, really be spring! This week we re-grouped after an exciting launch of the State of Community Management 2014 last week. We love hearing everyone’s feedback on the report – if you have a blog post, article or review please share it with us so we can highlight it.
This week we celebrated another awesome community manager through our Faces of Community Management profile series, took a peek behind the scenes at April in the Network and shared another community fact from the SOCM 2014. Below you can find all that, plus our favorite links from around the web and new community management and social business jobs. (Did you know can always check TheCR Job Board for new jobs, or even post your own?)
- SOCM 2014 Community Fact #2 – Maturity and Measurement are Linked
- Enterprise online communities mature, quantify value
- TheCR Network Sneak Peek: April 2014 Wrap-Up
- Faces of Community Management: Jamileh Delcambre
- Get what you want, without telling people what to do
- Need a creative solution? Go for a walk.
- Culture Shifting: America’s next big industry?
- We’re excited about three upcoming events in May: the J. Boye Philadelphia 14 Web & Intranet Conference, Collective 2014 and Lithium LiNC – will you be attending any of these events? Let us know – we’d love to catch up in person!
- And new community and social media jobs:
- Online Community Manager (Contract, Part-Time) at TechSoup – San Francisco, CA
- Lead Community Manager at eModeration – Remote
- Community Manager at Penguin Books Ltd – London, United Kingdom
- Senior Community Manager at Reputation.com – Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Community Manager at Management Trust – Portland, OR
- Global Director of Social Media BlackRock USA – NY
- Social Media Copywriter at Thrillist Media Group – NY
- Director Social Media Marketing at Capital One – Mclean,VA
- Associate Director, Social Media at Fuel Freedom Foundation – Irvine, CA
- Pro Sports – Social Media Associate at Workinsports – Minneapolis, MN
- Online Community and Social Media Manager at American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – Rockville, MD
- Managing Director, Social Media and Client Marketing at Charles Schwab – San Francisco, CA
Next week we’re launching a month-long look at culture and community – including new podcasts, blog posts, infographics and more. Thanks for reading – have a great weekend and we’ll see you on Monday!
Looking to take your career in community management to the next level? 92% of members agree that TheCR Network supports and advances their personal and professional goals. Learn how our research, access to peers and experts, targeted content and exclusive concierge service can help you achieve your goals.